Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday splurges

Well, I got a few things today in my morning round of websites. I was planning on doing my one purchase this month on a reading light for the bedroom. I am not going to lie to myself and say I am not going to get it. I am just going to call a reading light an educational expense. :)

Without further hesitation, today's purchases consisted of....


A new pair of shoes!! Imagine that. If you have seen my closet, that wouldn't be a surprise. I was in need of a new pair of good winter shoes and since I always wear black I thought this pair would fit the bill quit nicely.

I was also in need of a good work bag. I am all about the simple bag and usually stick with the same boring and this was no different. Since my work computer is my Mac Air,I am hoping it will fit. My current bag is on it's last life and I have been searching for a basic bag anyway so I figured why not. Hmm, since I do carry my Air to school, maybe this could be a school expense as well?

I was planning on adding to the Chuck collection this month, but I guess that will wait till next month. I have my heart set on a Navy pair and a pair to replace my black ones.

Back to the fun times of corporate finance!

No comments:

Post a Comment