Monday, November 2, 2009

Productive Weekend

This weekend was a very productive one and I wish I would have had two more days of it.

I got the house cleaned, went shopping with some friends, enjoyed some down time, did a lot of work, and got my back door frame ready to paint. By Sunday night I couldn't even stand up. I ended up hand scraping all of the paint off my back door frame, reicaulked it, and primed it. Now I am going to let it sit up while I and then repaint the door.

This weekend is my trip and I am really excited about going! It will be good to get away and NO I am not planning on seeing The Boy on this trip. Not that I would be adverse to it, I just don't think it will happen and I am not pushing for it. Nope, I just plan on enjoying my time and unwinding a little. As it always seems to be the case, I plan the trip and now I am having so much fun at home that I am fearful I am going to miss something by going out of town.

I know I need to get away for a while though so I am going to enjoy my time. The goal is to take 10 great pictures while I am gone. I am sure I will take a ton but 10 that are suitable for putting up in the house. I need art in this place!! I am just too cheap to buy it when I could easily make it.

I did realize though this morning, that when I go up there that it will have been almost a year to the day that he moved away. Who would have thought I would be where I am not when all of this started. So much has changed for me and so much has stayed the same and so much has happened that I never thought would have. Things I thought would never happen, have. It has been an interesting time and although there are parts I would love to take back, there are parts I wouldn't change for anything.

The time change finally helped me with my staying up late and over sleeping!! It only took a time change to cause it. Now time to get ready for bed and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment