Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome Back

Life has gotten in the way of writing. Right before I took a break, I had a bit of block and was just writing crap. Ok, so everything I write is crap, but it was even boring me.

Thankfully, work came to my rescue and gave me no time to even think about something to write. I have been working nonstop since I got back from my trip. The shit hit the fan at the office and then fell down on top of everyone. I REALLY wish I could write about it all right now but I can't. Let's just say my company is better than a best selling fiction book right about now. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Personally, it has also been non-stop. Between nights out with friends, work trips that allow me to see other friends, school, and trying to get the house organized it is just one big schedule to keep up with. Organizing did bring about one bonus....I found a Nordstrom gift card and 2 Nordstrom notes! Needless to say, I am going to have a little bit of fun.

Right now I am taking a small break from the house to write this post. I have a pot of chili on the stove and I must say, my first shot at it and completely making up the recipe isn't half bad. I am going to make some cornbread later today and that is what I will be eating for the next few days until Thanksgiving.

My plan this week is study the rest of the day for my Tuesday test. Wash clothes while studying, and clean up the living room and kitchen for the start of the week. I should straighten up my bathroom and I think I will do that while I am getting ready for bed tonight.

Monday is work and then home to study. Nothing fun there. I owe a friend a visit but I can't come empty handed and I don't have time to bake (but I might just throw a pie in the oven today). I also need to make a few phone calls to arrange appointments.

Tuesday is work and then test time! I have no choice but to be completely ready for this one. I have no blow off grades left. I'm not too concerned with it, I am confident I can make the grade I need.

Wedensday, I will more than likely leave the office early. I always use the excuse that I have to get ready for Turkey day and since I am the only female in the office, no one is the wiser. I have a few pies to bake and a side dish to figure out. Something green and yummy that can be made ahead of time and brought with me to my grandmothers. Me the cheese freak, has to include cheese in it as well. I will find something I am sure. I only have about 3 shelves of cookbooks I can use for inspiration.

Off to empty the dishwasher and start my pies. I also am going to be measuring my closet shelves and trying to find some baskets to go in them so that I can put my unmentionables in my closet. I get tired of having things all over my bed in the morning because I keep changing my mind and having to go out of my closet to change support garments that don't work with my choices. The goal is to turn my closet into a mini dressing room so I can have everything at my finger tips and save a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment