Thursday, December 3, 2009

1 down, 2 more to go!

Yea!!! As I was sitting on the couch hitting myself for forgetting that about 2 hours ago I got sidetracked going to grab a bottle of wine, I realized the perfect gift for the boss who seemingly has everything and who is starting a new venture that for my personal benefit I hope is successful. When we started the last business, I got him a specific bottle of wine with directions to only drink it once the goal was complete. Now that the bottle is gone, it is time to replace it. So much better than a damn pen that SOMEONE got him last year. (Someone being the ego driven, self obsessed, personal bottom line loving co-worker).

Now, friends and I am done! That one is easy too, I just have to go run a few errands to complete the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment