Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas almost done!

Parental unit presents are purchased and on their way to la casa.
All that is left are friends and boss. Friends are no problem. For them it is harder to just pick one thing. Boss is the hard one. I will probably do the same old Starbuck's card but after 9 years, that gets old.

Now, to get out the tree this weekend and take some time out of studying to get it put together and get this place Christmas ready.

In other news, it is cold here! I got the courage to light my fireplace tonight. I know I am a wuss. At my old condo I had a wood burning fireplace and I was expert at getting that thing started and getting it going. Now that I am in the house and have a gas fireplace, it freaks me out a little. The first time, I didn't have the handy long matches. I tried to light it with my candle lighter and had a small gas fire ball shoot out of the fireplace. Tonight was success!!

There is a bright light at the end of the work tunnel! I go see my new office next week and work on getting moved over there. I am so excited I can hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment