Saturday, December 12, 2009

Confessions

I have a confession to make....

There are things, I do not understand about things the majority of people seem to like.

One such thing is Pioneer Woman. I know, I am going to some blogger hell for this one but I don't get it! Sure I have been to her site, sure, her photography is good, the recipes look good, but why stand in line for hours just to get a book signed? I know people that sing her praises and go on and on about her and while I am sure she is good and the recipes amazing, I just don't see what the fuss is.

Let's see. I finished up at the crappo office today and I am really unsure if I am going back on Monday. I am supposed to meet with my boss tomorrow to figure it all out. I left it set up like I was not coming back. I put notes on everything that still needed to be done and left my door open. I will be honest, I did shed a little tear when I walked out of my purple office. I mean, it was where I spent the majority of the last 5 years. I was probably there more than I was at my house. I painted the walls myself. It gave me a lot and it cost me a lot. I know it is time to move on, but I get attached and I know that I will miss part of it.

I actually enjoyed my new job today. There is a ton I need to learn. Some of the things are stuff that I feel I should know but don't. I don't want people to know that I am deficient in these things so I am starting to take notes and brush up on it at night. It is stuff I did in undergrad and just have to pull out of my brain. Most if is economics so hopefully once I start studying it, it will start to flow.

Now, off to bed I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment