Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy days are here again!

Well, it was a good day. I had an easy morning, went to the new office in the afternoon and had a successful shopping trip tonight. Let me focus on the fun part first...the shopping of course!

After the office, I really didn't feel like sitting in traffic and wasting time. The Galleria is on my way home and even though it as Christmas craziness, I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. I lucked into a spot on the first level of the garage. I got into Nordstrom and was able to spend time looking for new shoes (which I really needed). I found a pair of boots I have been eying and score! they were on sale for 1/2 the price. Yippee!!! The sad part was that they Tory Birch's that I tried on didn't fit. My usual size was too small and the next size up was too big. I did find a new pair that I liked. My size wasn't in stock in the color I wanted but I tried on another size and ordered the color I wanted. So in 7-10 days, these babies will be in my closet. The picture does not do them justice, they look amazing on. I think my shopping is going to be coming to an end now (unless my purse doesn't come through for Christmas). If I do end up going to get my purse, I will be waiting until I get my perk to buy it.


Well bedtime for me. I have to actually show up for work at a normal time tomorrow and not the 9:30 I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment