Thursday, December 31, 2009

Modification of Menu

I must be enjoying freedom or else my mind is still decompressing from working. I completely forgot when I made out the menu that it was New Year's eve this week! DUH!!!!

So, modifications must be made.

Thursday...pre-festivity salad and munchies at party
Friday...Black eye peas, greens, and cornbread
Saturday...pork chops, mash potatoes (going to try to lighten them up), green beans.

I'm still working on my 2010 goals and want to post those tomorrow. I need some reflection time so I think tomorrow calls for a treat of writing at Starbucks tomorrow morning (purchased on a gift card of course).

PS..oh my word!!! My dog snores worse than any one I have ever heard!! But when you look at that funny face, it doesn't really matter. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment