Sunday, December 6, 2009

Praying for a good week

Next week has to be better than last week. I would be scare if it was worse.

Friday night/Saturday, I slept 3 hours. It was not pretty and I realized why I have been so irritable and emotional lately. No sleep on top of all the crap going on of course led to my breakdown at the office on Friday. I mean a throwing my phone across the room fit. (Have I said before that I have anger management issues when I get pushed passed my limits?) I went home Friday afternoon in tears and emailed in my resignation. My boss talked me out of it and I withdrew it, but that doesn't mean that I won't be putting it back into effect this week, if things don't work right. I have also told my boss to keep the asshole away from me. I am dead serious that he better not talk to me or even look at me funny. If so, I will kill him.

Today, I went and did damage on my shiny card. I justified it because I only go shopping about 2-3 times a year. I was able to see my purse and I know that it will be mine. Either it will be the present from the boss or it will be mine after Christmas. I was happy that my mom could go with me on such short notice. She gets my shopping style and it really great at helping me find things that I might overlook. I think now I have some good things to wear to the new office. I am staying in the finance industry with the new company, but I am changing clientele so I want to be able to dress a little more upscale and for the industry. I have been able to wear jeans everyday for 5 years so it is kind of nice to be able to dress up. I really just can't wait to be out of where I am now. I am very soured on it all and as much as I hate to admit it, I could care less what happens to the place. That is what breaks my heart after I helped build it up from a start up. But, I think that is the art of just growing and moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment