Monday, December 14, 2009

Soup..fail

Well the soup didn't turn out the way it should have. The cheese didn't seem to melt the way I wanted it to. Oh, it was still good..anything with Gouda (or cheese for that matter) is good to me, but it needs more melting. The cat just snuck what was left out of my bowl so I guess she liked it too.

I also didn't get to eat much of it because I had a little accident with my bowl. I am not really sure how it happened but I ended up with a hot bowl of soup all over my lap and my arms...and my new couch. I don't think it is going to stain or show since the couch is dark. The soup was hot enough to cause blisters on my arm. I guess I will be wearing long sleeves tomorrow.

Can you believe it is almost Christmas!! I haven't even started thinking about it. I just realized that I am still missing a few presents that should have been here and I need to get my cards out! Guess I will do that this week when I should be working. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment