Monday, December 28, 2009

Still on Vacation

Still on vacation! I can't believe I slept till 10:30 this morning! Thank goodness I am at the parents' house tonight puppy sitting or else I would probably sleep till 10:30 tomorrow too. But being here, the pups won't let me sleep that long. Of course, I have no clue what I am going to do tomorrow until my 2pm meeting. I would like to get a for fun book to read so I might head up to Target to see what they have so I can use my gift cards and not my cash.

Oh!! My final present was a gift certificate for Spa Finders. I have already found a new spa to try so next week is going to be a 90 minute massage. I am looking forward to it more than you can ever imagine! And I hope my Note gets to me in time so I can buy the purse that I want while it is in stock and on sale. Between that and the gift cards I got, I will be able to pay for it without using any of my own money! That will be my last hurrah for a while...spending is being curtailed until my income in steady again and I get the last spree paid off.

Well, nothing much more to say tonight. Kind of still emptying my mind of the events of the last few months and trying to move past my last job so I can move to better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment