Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday dinner success

The BBQ chicken was an A. In the spirit of eating what is at the house, I didn't buy hamburger buns to make BBQ sandwiches, instead I used tortillas and made homemade BBQ soft tacos with my homemade pickles. Very tasty! The recipe can be found here. I did go a little more liberal on the spices listed.

Now I have to clean up and get ready for a busy week. 3 more long days. Meetings, work, appointments, then a New Year's eve party (where yours truly will NOT be drinking) and the a day to start over. I have decided since 2009 for all purposes, SUCKED, I am going to do all of the things I never do and make resolutions. Of course, I am going to take a key from a few others and treat it as 12 goals in 12 months. More to come on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment