Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday dinner...a success!!

Sunday dinner was a great success! Just enough sweet and just enough spice. The salmon was perfectly cooked and the walnuts that went on top were toasted and tasted yummy. I ended up doing a spinach salad with it and put some of the toasted walnuts in the salad. I know the amount I ate was the correct amount but I am still hungry! I know the first week is hard when I am trying to get my eating under control and I just have to tough it out.

I decided to really commit to the weight loss and start exercising too. I need to get back to my fighting weight so to speak.

In another note, I got kid hugs today so I am all happy. Why is it that kids, even though they are getting older, seem to know exactly when I need a hug?

No comments:

Post a Comment