Friday, January 15, 2010

Ask and you shall recieve

I got jolted out of my sleep by the door bells ringing.  Yes, plural.  The builders of my house decided it would be fun to put two doorbells in just for shits and grins since one is integrated with the intercom. 

I almost did not answer but they kept pestering.  I threw on my cutest mismatched shirt and PJ bottoms and ran to the door.  I ALMOST missed my laptop delivery!!  My baby is back and all is well with the world.

In other news, I went with the girls today to look for veils for my friends wedding. Let me tell you, I could have tried on every dress in that store.  OMG!!!  I seriously am in major wedding envy now.  Think my MBA would translate well into being a bridal consultant? 

Date tomorrow afternoon.  No surprise, the coffee date.  The coffee date is like the pre-date date; the interview to see if you measure up to get the date event.  I have some studying to do so I actually might get there early just to try and get some studying in.  What can I say, I like to be the first there so they walk onto my turf.  I do that at work as well.  Must be a character trait.  

Like the new layout?  I am still tweaking it but it's getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment