Thursday, January 7, 2010

The best way to break a bad mood...

Is to turn everything off.  I called the parentals tonight and instead of getting a break I got told how I just need to get over it.  No shit Sherlock.  Like I don't know that.  I didn't need a lecture on how my mood needs to improve. I promise you that doesn't make it automajically get better.  If anything it pisses me off more.  As a result, I turned off my phone, turned off my messenger, and I am about to turn off my computer.  I am going to turn off the TV, get ready for bed, hop in a read a book and escape to somewhere else. 

No alarm clocks tomorrow, no dealing with my phone ringing and waking me up, and no dealing with anything annoying.  The only thing I have to do tomorrow is pick up a loaner computer, turn mine in, and go splurge on a new book. 

Good night all, until I decide to rejoin society.

No comments:

Post a Comment