Friday, January 22, 2010

Brownie Binge

Thank you Ina Garten for giving me a recipe that would allow me to satisfy the PMS/stress chocolate urge.  I  started with the brownie pudding recipe and didn't cook it in the water bath and then let it cook longer and it turned into a yummy brownie.  Had I known it was going to work I would have thrown some walnuts in for crunch but it was still perfect for the craving.  It was also good to cook it tonight so I can take it to the parentals tomorrow and get it out of the house. 


I had an interesting talk with my mother today and found out some interesting things.  Turns out when The Boy moved, that really thought I would be moving up there and were talking about actually moving to be closer to us.  I was told today that if I moved anywhere they would more than likely move up closer to me within a year or two. Some would be upset about that but I was actually happy about it.  It made me feel like my safety net would be with me wherever I go.  So yes, I am actively looking for jobs up where The Boy is....not to be with him but because even before I met him, I dreamed of moving up there and working.  It has been a dream since I was in middle school.

Ok, I still have writer's block and I am just not into writing today.  I really need to get back into my creative writing roots and work on better posts.  But tonight, I think I will finish watching TV and head to bed early. 

2 comments:

  1. That brownie pudding recipe looks so good. I need a place to take the leftovers to before I head even think about making it. I cannot have that in the house or I will eat the whole pan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I was all set to take it to my parents today and I got all the way down there and realized I left it on the counter here. Now I am torn, I don't want to eat it but I don't want to throw it away!!

    ReplyDelete