Thursday, January 21, 2010

Deep Thoughts by someone who needs sleep and chocolate

What do you do when you come to the realization that the career you thought you had and what you thought you were working towards isn't?

I know that it is just the monthly hormones, or I hope it is, that are making me think this but damn. 

Ok, PMS is apparently going to kick my ass this month.  I have the already raided the super secret sugar drink stash of Jones Root Beer. I'm craving something like this.





Classic signs.  Now if I could just learn how to handle the signs them I would be good to go.  I guess I did good today and did my 3 miles, ate good so I guess I am due it a little. 

Is it sad when making a list is going to be what cheers me up?  That and taking a hot shower and jumping in bed to read a good book.





No comments:

Post a Comment