Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love her but damn if I want to be her

Just got off the phone with maternal unit.  DAMN, that woman drives me up the wall. 

You know there are some people who just love to hear themselves talk...well she probably heads up that fan club.  She is hilarious!  Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, OK bye.  She talks and talk and then ok, gotta go bye. 

She also sucks at the guilt trip; either that or maybe I am just a self centered daughter who could give a shit and doesn't want to drive 45 minutes away to fix a computer just because she has a 11-3 lunch and it makes it hard for her.  I just can't see doing that and cutting into my day of Food Network, sleep, working out, and laundry.   In all seriousness, I have a shit ton of school work to do and need to get cracking on those 6 job contacts this week. 

I had another day of being domestic.  I must say, when I become gainfully employed again I am going to miss running my errands during the middle of the day.  It is nice not being hurried at the grocery store, being able to take my clothes to the cleaners and not HAVE TO pick them up the same day. 

However, in employed's corner, it will be nice to be able to have discretionary funds again.  I desperately need a hair cut and a pedicure.  I also would like to get a gym membership so I can start working out on my non-run days and mix it up a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment