Friday, January 15, 2010

I miss my baby

I really miss my Air.  I hope it comes back soon.  My spare craptop just isn't helping me feel creative.

Have I mentioned lately how much dating and I do not get along?  I had a pretty good conversation with a guy tonight and we made plans to meet up Saturday.  But there were things he said that I just didn't agree with.  While I know that no one ever agrees on all of the same things, what things should you agree on?  And I know I am talking about as things progress. When is it a deal breaker if you have different views on money, family, and decorating (yes, I have had someone tell me that nice furniture was a waste and hand me downs were just fine...yea when I was in college!)  Oh well, I guess it is good to know that I am still learning.

Well I figure that a date on Saturday calls for a splurge of a hair cut.  I worked a day from my mom so that money should cover the hair cut.  It should make me feel a little better about myself right now as well. As long as they don't screw it up! I just wish I had a better pair of blue jeans.  Oh well,I can make do with the ones I have and if there is a second date, then that one is after work and no jeans. :) 



These are growing on me....

Maybe the fact that it is the Stephie pump is a good reason.   It just looks like a shoe that would be good in my collection...especially since I did the unthinkable and got rid of some of the collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment