Thursday, January 7, 2010

Losing my mind

I am seriously losing my mind.  I think being stuck in this freaking house and is about to make me tear out my hair.   I am going stir crazy and I don't want to do anything that I should be doing.  I have slept all I can, it is too cold to get out and do anything, and I am just getting pissy.  I need to snap out of this mood and just move on.  I say today is a resolution FAIL.  My phone rang at 7:30 and woke me up so I started the day cussing.  The only productive thing I did was clean off my computer so I could turn it in and get it fixed.  I still haven't figured out what I am going to do without a computer.  Honestly, I should probably enjoy the break.  In the back of my mind I know what is wrong and I am just not ready to face it yet, but let's just say that the next few weeks will probably not be easy on me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment