Sunday, January 24, 2010

Simple Sunday

After a slight fall on me face yesterday in terms of attitude and goals, I decided it pick my self up and get back in the game. 

I'm getting the house picked up today, going for my 3 miles in a few hours, getting back on the study wagon and getting ready to go to a real office tomorrow!!  I am working up a new quiche recipe in my head and I am going to be trying that out later tonight.  If all goes well I will try and remember to take pictures and post it later tonight.

I am also going to hold off on my menu until Tuesday night. The store circulars come out on Tuesday night and I have started to use those to decide what I am making.  Yet another way I am trying to save a little money here and there.

I think once I do all of that I will curl up in my chair tonight and watch a few episodes of West Wing and relax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment