Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekly Menu and other useless crap

A month of being good and I am craving junk.  Willpower has been good so far but it is getting harder and harder.   I think I am going to have to find a way to make junk food at the house to fix the craving.

I had to drive to hell today and the minute I headed that way, my body tensed up and my eye started twitching.  At first I thought the twitching was due to driving the boss' EXTREMELY expensive new car on 635 (never my favorite highway).  But the twitch didn't stop until we drove away.   I didn't realize how out of hell I was until he started talking about the latest gossip going on and I had no clue what he was talking about.  I just laughed and said not really interested in hearing about it. 

The dinner menu this week is something I am honestly not sure of.  It's my first week back to a normal routine and it is going to take a little more for me to stick with the program.  I'm making it easy to remember where the recipes are this time...I'm using just one cook book (minus the chicken which was from an early weekly menu and is  making a repeat for the freezer).  I also don't have much I need to get in terms of groceries so a lot of these recipes will have me buying the staples I am out of.

Wednesday:  Dinner at C's.
Thursday: Tuna melt and baked fries
Friday: Girl's night out
Saturday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes
Sunday: BBQ Chicken (to freeze)
Monday: Pork chops
Tuesday: Chilaquiles Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment