Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Menu

The goal of this week is to try out a few more recipes that will allow me to create a few meals out of one cooking.  I have a feeling life is going to get a little more crazy in the coming weeks but I still need to keep cooking and eating at home (4 pounds down this month just by cooking at home!) . Everything I cook this week I am going to try to freeze some so I have it ready to go. I am also going to try something new and cook out of only 1 or 2 of my magazines and cookbooks.  Time to try out something new.

Sunday:  Girls Dinner - Cheese!!  I am bringing Fried Cheese with a few modifications from the recipe. I will post when I finish.

Monday: Spaghetti with homemade sauce - Healthy Cooking, Dec/Jan 2010, p. 47

Tuesday: Crock Pot "Brisket" w/venison (freeze left overs)

Wednesday:  Roast Chicken  - Cooking Light, Jan/Feb 2010, p.180 (use new potatoes and carrots instead of squash)

Thursday: Mediterranean pasta w/shrimp and scallops - Healthy Cooking, Dec/Jan 2010 p. 64

Friday: Vegetable soup (WW 0 point soup - getting ready for getting back to work and thinking I should keep some on hand at the office)

Saturday: Enchilada Lasagna - Healthy Cooking, Dec/Jan 2010 p. 48 (freeze half of the recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment