Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10pm already?

I can't believe it is already 10pm!!  Time seems to be just running away lately. 

I know that I did stuff today but I just can't seem to piece it all together.  Work is finally starting to make sense to me.  For 5 years I was in a role where there was a definite time to do everything.  Now I am in a position where I basically call the shots on what I do and when I do it.  It was hard at first trying to adjust but I am getting there.  It is fun going from complete beginning to hopefully successful end.

I haven't been paying attention to my personal life again.  Writing tonight is the first step to that.  I am working on a menu for next week, catching up on school and getting the house picked back up. I need to do a Month in Review post for my 2010 goals.  The only reason I haven't is because my stupid girl issues put my weight loss in a weird place.  Nothing makes you feel like a loser (even it is beyond your control) than gaining 9 pounds in 2 days.  Yep, you read it right.  I worked hard in January to lose 6 pounds.  Within 2 days and no changes in diet or exercise made, I gained it all back and then some.  I know what it is but it just gets to you.  You have no idea how crappy it made me feel.

But I am getting over it and trying to just keep eating right and taking care of myself even if I don't actually lose pounds on the scale.  It just sucks at times.

Bed time for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment