Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Max Chillax

I am so far behind on my schoolwork and I should be staying up late tonight to try and catch up.  But nope, I did CRAP tonight and now I am sitting here writing and listening to a lotta bit of jazz. I am quite relaxed thank you very much.  It has taken me 2 months to relax this hard so why would I kill it with school work.  I promise myself I will keep the new awesome TV channels turned off tomorrow and kick it up in high gear and get this crap done.

Can it get any better!!   Yep, I am singing along and just smiling.  Amazing what a few days and a little bit of just getting stuff off my chest can do.  Oh sure there is still enough there to make a totally sane person go crazy but when you are pretty much crazy, it feels like a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment