Monday, February 1, 2010

Taking matters into my own hands

Minds out of the gutter!!!!

I have been in a funk, as is well documented, lately.  Well today I talked to my dad who is always in a funk.  I got so upset and frustrated.  Then it dawned on me that I have been that way too and and I need to snap out of it. 

So now I am getting out of it.  Sure, the guy who has had my number for 4 days hasn't called. Sure, I lost some of my stride on my weight loss, sure I haven't seen the freaking sun in what feels like forever.  I'm gonna get over it.

So I have stuck to my dinner plan!! I am craving something sweet and I am not really sure what I have that will help the Cheesecake Factory craving I seem to be having. 

I have to admit that right now I am watching The Bachelor and it is making me want to go to San Francisco!!

No comments:

Post a Comment