Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Date: FAIL

Yea, date didn't go do good.  Oh he was a cool guy, but never asked anything about me.  Seemed to really not be into me but yet was a perfect gentleman and kept the date going longer than he probably needed to.  I completely embarrassed myself and needless to say we won't be seeing each other again unless I run into him when he is playing a show or out drinking. But this is a big town and that won't be happening.

Needless to say, I am through dating for a while.  My online account just renewed and I was able to get a refund on that.  I'm tired of bad first dates, rude men, and just the hassle of dating.  I realized I need to remember again what it is like to truly be single. To enjoy spending time on things I want to do and try and make more time for the friends I already have and get out and make more friends. And I need to make more single friends.  I am freakin tired of being the only single one.

In other news I think I need to move out of suburbia-hell and get to a new area of town.  Not as easy as it seems when you own your house but I am going to start figuring out a way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment