Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Not sure how much I will be posting but I am back for a little bit.  I went back to the old school paper journal.  It's strange how the act of physically writing helps my writing and my brain.

Let's see, what's going on.  Work is ok, relatively speaking.  Things going good, meeting new people, getting over my fear of the phone and talking to strangers, all in all good times.  Of course my confidence has been bolstered by....

NEW CLOTHES!!  Yea, I know, I so suck at the whole saving thing right now.  In my defense, I did budget for my downfall.  So tonight after work, I rolled into Nordstrom and the Galleria, met my wonderful personal stylist, grabbed a glass of wine and went to town! Gotta love saying I went down a size.  Thank goodness for WW!  And the new clothes will be good for....

A freaking date!!!  I am abso-freaking-lutly floored I actually have a real date tomorrow and not a "coffee" date.  Even more amazing, he isn't a computer dork or engineer type (not that there is anything wrong with that but I have been dating that type for 10 years).  So looking forward to it.

Ok, not really tired but looking forward to sleeping in.  I saved a few points tonight for another glass of wine so that should be the trick to get nice and sleepy.  Hasta la bye-bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment