Monday, March 28, 2011

Can I Go To Bed Yet?

I am one tired puppy!!


Yep, kinda like that.  I didn't quite make it to the gym this morning so tomorrow is a two a day.  But I am looking forward to it. I know, I am one sick puppy.  Don't worry, I won't put a picture up of that!

Can I just say that I am in love with Clean Eating Magazine?  Today's new recipe was Spicy Shrimp with Sausage and Collard Greens.  Talk about filling!!  The Collards always remind me of my grandma's cooking. The big pot of greens cooking along with cornmeal dumplings, the smell of chili powder in the air and of course a ham hock boiling away and bacon frying up.  That is a treat now but at least some of the smells and tastes in my memory can be somewhat recreated in a healthier way. 

I should really be working on my resume but I keep putting it off.  There is a huge case of writer's block going on in these parts.  You would think that being broke would be a good motivator but right now, I am still enjoying getting used to no school so it is taking some time. I can work on it at the office so I need to do that at lunch.  Maybe if I make myself pay the savings account ten dollars a week out of my small fun budget, I will start feeling the pinch sooner.  

Off to foam roll the legs and get ready for bed.  Yep, I am getting old.  Bed time at 9 around these parts.  I promise more interesting posts soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment