Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ready for the Week

I must admit, it's been off a little this past week.  When I say it I really mean everything.  It's like waking up on the wrong side of the bed for a whole week. Hey I tried something new and it didn't work.  Now I know and can adjust.

Last week, the meal plan went blah so this weekend I spent about 2 hours, getting the meal plan in order and figuring out what was in the house to cook with.  2 hours is a lot of time but literally every bite that goes into my mouth is planned in these sessions.  I also write out the plan and the grocery list and keep them in a binder and go back to them on weeks where there isn't time to plan.  I know, I am crazy but it works.

I also caught myself last week staying up too late. Tonight it is back to bed at a normal hour.  The plan is once this post is done the sheets are going on the bed and I'm passing out.

I guess it is that time.  The mantra for this week is "it is going to be a good one".  Up EARLY in the morning to head to the gym before work and start the cycle of 2 a days for a while.  Time to shock the body and see if this plateau can't be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment