Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slow down clock!!

What a weekend!  My brain is buzzing with so much that this post will be a little scattered.

Slow, relaxing, and fun all at the same time.  For the most part it consisted of spring cleaning, yard work, and laundry.  However there was a Saturday night finally spent with the best friends a girl could ask for. It was a great dinner, good drinks, and stories, oh the stories!  There was also a little of me blushing at some of the stories and some good serious talk to help me figure out what in the heck I am going to do with my grand plans.

This week is all about the resume and the job search.  I finally got the courage to log on and see how much my student loans are that will come due just in time for my birthday.  Must must must get a move on and find something that doesn't require me selling a kidney to pay for my education.  Now that the house is in order so maybe I won't get sidetracked.

The rest of the night will be filled with menu planning and trying to make do with what I have on hand this week, getting my wardrobe ready for the next week, and watching mind numbing TV!

Finally, did you know that some people say you can balance an egg during the spring equinox?  Now, granted I have never tried to balance one any other time, but I present you with what killed about 30 minutes of my day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment