Friday, April 1, 2011

Ideas for a Weekend

I did not blog last night because after I got finished with doing 32 flights of stairs up (also did the down but never count those), mowing both the front and back yard, and 30 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym, once I got home and landed on the couch, I literally could not will my legs to move. Seeing that the laptop was across the living room on the ottoman it just wasn't going to happen. 

One of my friends said I was becoming crazy with the working out.  She definitely meant it in a good way because she is just like me in that regard, even worse as she is training for her first marathon.  I have to admit, I think I am.  Who else would be working through the pain and going back to the stairs today.  The only thing I think I am not going to do is the gym tonight.  Instead, I think I am going to just go for a little stroll around the neighborhood.  Which will probably resutl in a full on 45 minute run but hey, at least I tried to go easy.

Trying to decide what to do for the weekend is always fun when you have no spare cash.  If I spend anything I have to be able to justify it.  I do know I am going to have to go get some new running shoes. I have a Groupon to my running store so the cost won't be as much.  And I honestly think that is some of my knee issues going on.  The shoes are worn out and need replacing.

Of course there are also the have to do things: menu planning, wash clothes, and clean house.  I would also like to work on my flowerbed outside and get it cleaned up.  I might go to the nusery and see how much plants and new mulch cost.  It doesn't mean I will get them, but it never hurts to have a price in mind to start saving for. 

Other than those boring things, I have no plans except for to enjoy the weekend and try and relax a little....oh and be the crazy workout lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment