Monday, May 23, 2011

Being Good is Tiring

Oh my!!!

I felt like all I did today was either eat, decide when to eat, cook, or workout.  It is going to take some time to get the hang of making all my food and carrying it with me but I am gonna do it.

Overall, it was a good day!  I never got hungry and I was able to try a few new things.  I am going to have to figure out how to do this a little cheaper but overall, we're looking good.

With student loan payments coming up, I think it is second job time.  I found some at the gym and I am going to go up there tomorrow to apply.  It is actually at another gym (associated with mine) so I hope I can apply and get it.  It would give me additional money as well as training discounts!  I talked to my trainer about it tonight and he said it was 50% off the price.  Yippee!!!

I am actually going to be getting a raise in June but I am starting to think that for a while I need to get a second job regardless to build the savings back up and pay for a few other things I am working on.  I can get upset about it but I think I am going to look at it as a chance to build up my bank and get the cushion back.

No comments:

Post a Comment