Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Why is it that every time my parents leave, I get sad?  I live only about 45 minutes from them and I work about 15 minutes from them, but I always seem to miss them when they aren't around.

They came up to the house today and I got to cook a completely unhealthy meal!  I cooked my favorite pork cutlet (the only healthy thing I cooked).  I even have one for tomorrow.  With that I cooked Macaroni and Cheese, Green beans with Bacon and Onions, and Strawberry Shortcake for dessert.  All from scratch. YUMMY!!  Of course I took no pictures, but let's just say that it was an amazing plate.  Now, I am going to be detoxing all the fat and sugar out next week.

Speaking of next week, I am not ready for work tomorrow!  As much as I hated the old four day, ten hour schedule I had, there are times I miss it.  It was great having that extra day off.  Why is it that I never seem to get enough time off to feel relaxed and normal, even when I take vacation. I just got back and I am ready to go on another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment