Monday, May 9, 2011

Here We Go Again With Monday

All in all, a good day.

I was able to stay on track as far as eating goes (except for that Dr. Pepper that got left in the fridge).  I don't really feel bad about the Dr. P though, I have more than enough calories to cover it and I can't see pouring it out! Once it is gone, then the sugar will be out of the house again and I can go back to 100% clean.

Right now, there is a quiche cooking in the oven.  Dinner and breakfast for tomorrow and maybe even dinner again tomorrow.  It feels good to get my eating back under control.  I am actually looking forward to  experimenting and trying a few new things I have found online.

The workout today was awesome!!  I went into the gym a little upset about some stuff and ready to work out the aggression.  I ended up training for an hour with my trainer and then he left me on the treadmill where I busted out some HIIT sprints for about another 45 minutes.  I could have gone on but I know it's the first day of the week and I have a lot more workouts to complete and my legs are gonna thank me later this week.

One thing I did realize after my workout is I need a pedicure in the worst way!!  I'll leave out the unpleasant details but let's just say that I will be going next week to get one...even if it isn't in the budget.  Heck, I might even splurge and do it this week if I can find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment