Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quick Update

It's late, I'm tired, but I felt the need to post tonight.

Last night around here was rough weather-wise.  Thank goodness I didn't sustain any damage but some people were not so lucky.  The only thing that was damaged last night was my sleep and apparently my wake up time this morning.  The electricity must have gone out and my alarm went with it. I noticed when it was 7:30 and I was waking up when I should have been leaving.

The eating has been amazing this week!  I even went to a work lunch yesterday and they chose Mexican.  I was able to resist the chips and ordered the lite fajitas which was basically grilled chicken and steamed broccoli.  I didn't even crave my usual foods.  I have stayed away from sugar and haven't even been tempted.  I credit it with actually bringing my food with me and eating every few hours.

Another great thing that has helped me is watching the weight melt off.  Seriously, I had read that clean eating helps but wow!!  From Monday - Wednesday I have seen in go down by 3 pounds.  I know the fluctuation is normal but I honestly can't wait until official weigh day on Monday to see what I have done.  It is motivation in and of itself to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment