Friday, May 6, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

Can someone please tell me why my sleep is so off?!?!  My go to bed about 10:30 and usually fall asleep about 11.  My alarm is set to go off around 5:30.  That gives me 30 minutes to wake up before I need to start getting ready at 6.  This past week, I have been passing out the minute my head hits the pillow.  I am completely sleeping through my alarms. Which in and of its self is amazing seeing as my phone alarm is the loudest, most annoying sound you can find and it is right next to my head and my other alarm is my radio blaring pumped through the whole house. 

This morning, I became coherant at 7am. Coherant meaning I could not remember what day it was and thought it was the weekend and I could go back to sleep.  I finally realized I had one more day of hell work and got up and rushed to get ready and get out of the house.

Because I have been so off, I think this weekend is going to be about getting my stuff together.  I need to mow, wash clothes and cars, clean the house, finally make a menu plan again; basically get life in order again.

No comments:

Post a Comment