Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lazy weekend

This was the first weekend in a long time that I had no plans.  It was great to be able to just relax and enjoy the weekend. I am very proud that I didn't become one with the couch.

I had four pair of go-to black heels that were comfortable and worked for work. (Yes, I have a ton more but these were my favorite pairs).  Within the span of a week, I am down to one.  Two are not salvageable and one pair needed new caps.  After I got up early yesterday and washed the car, I took the shoes and a skirt to the tailor to get them repaired and then headed to Dick's to get some new summer appropriate workout  clothes.  Jack pot!!  I now have a new clothes and I am not going to have to wash the same three shirts all week.

Today, I actually planned to get out the weed-eater and get rid of the grass by the house.  I got 5 minutes into it and ran out of line.  Of course I have none as backup so now if I want to finish I am going to have to head to Lowes...on a Sunday.  I deserve a medal and a man servant to come do the lawn for me since I am doing that feat.

After Lowes will be grocery store (again, I must be crazy) and then home to cook everything for next week.  I realized I have been getting off the diet because after I come home from the gym at night I have no energy to cook anything.  I need stuff I can throw in the microwave and eat.  So the plan is to cook all the meats, cut up all the veggies and package all the lunch stuff up.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment