Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday - on Saturday

Things have been so crazy around here that I haven't had a chance to post anything.

Wednesday - 4 more pounds down.  Another milestone....I had to move the scale to the next lower interval on the bottom side! When I noticed I was as low as I could go without moving it and it was still showing too heavy, I yelled for my trainer to show him!  It was a needed boost let me tell you.  I ended up doing my full hour of training and ran a short mille and a half just to end the day.

Thursday - I had a friend in town and I met up with him at lunch to catch up.  Definitely needed.

Can I just stop there and say this freaking heat is killing me!!!  It is zapping all energy I have and just making me lazy.  Needless to say, I haven't gotten my butt to the gym in a few days.  I am going to go today at sometime before I head out with friends tonight.  I should do my circuit but if I can at least get in cardio, I will be a happy girl.

Other than that, this weekend is all about cleaning the nasty house and spending time with friends and family.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am ready for my 4th of July three day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment