Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weigh Me Wednesday

Crazy, crazy last few weeks.

Being so crazy, I was scared to step on the scale tonight.  I have been making a good choice of food, but just not writing it down or counting the calories of it.  However, I must have done something right since I lost 4 pounds!!

I'm working with a strained leg muscle right now so my knee hasn't been cooperating but slowly I am getting back.  I hope to be able to start back to a little bit more high intensity cardio tomorrow.  Along with massive amount of foam rolling of course!

This week has been all about the schedule.  Getting to bed earlier (minus Mavs game nights of course) and waking up at 5am to get to work on time.  This week is just about getting in the habit of getting up early.  Next week, I am going to try and add in morning workouts to the mix.  We shall see though.

I have decided to try and make it to my goal weight by my birthday in a few months.  No matter what I have decided that my birthday will consist of taking the day off of work and treating myself.  Massage, facial, pedicure, and shopping!  The shopping part is why I hope to get to goal.  I really want to get a new outfit that shows all of my hard work.  That day is also the day I am going to hand my trainer my before and after photos so we can see the difference.  It definitely is something to work towards!!

Bed time for me. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment