Monday, July 11, 2011

At Least I Had Good Intentions

This is gonna be the week...after today. I never cancel my training sessions. Today, I had to.  Without going into to many details, let's just say that there was either a bout of food poisoning or a stomach bug in the house.  My stomach was already hard as a rock and I don't think that a hour long sweat fest would mix with not being able to be 10 feet from the restroom.  It coulda been bad....really bad.

Now I am dehydrated and food still doesn't sound appealing.  Dinner tonight was the amazing gourmet meal of corn tortillas and ginger-ale.  Three days of nausea and two days of other things and I am tired of this.  I am ready to work out.

Tomorrow come hell or high water, I am going to the gym and getting my training session in.

No comments:

Post a Comment