Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's Back!

My mojo that is!  I'm doing about 75% better today.  I still have a bit of a sensitive stomach but I was able to go do my hour at the gym and not have to run to the restroom or pass out on the floor. In my mind that is a success.

Tomorrow begins the real training and starts bright and early in the morning.  Then a day at work and back to the gym.  I figure, what do I really have to do except for work and work out.  I can commit to this until my birthday to see what happens.

I have been considering supplementing my normal workouts with a few DVDs or  DVD program.  I have been looking at a few and still am not ready to pull the trigger.

I'm going to be short and sweet tonight.  My bed is calling my name and the TV is acting up which means I am going to have to watch Covert Affairs on the computer tomorrow.

Any suggestions or reviews of DVDs would be GREATLY appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment