Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why did I just now find this!

Great workout tonight.  I always call it a great workout when I come home and the thought of food is the furtherest thing from my mind.  All I want is water and something cold. Tonight I was craving a smoothie.  So I made a banana chocolate peanut butter smoothie.

1 cup ice
1 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp of chocolate PB2
1 scoop protein powder
1 banana
1 scoop chocolate protein powder

I downed it so fast I didn't even get a picture but it was amazing!!  I am totally addicted to PB2 now.

Oh, and if you ever encounter a cicada killer wasp run, don't walk away.  I swear it is the grossest thing I have ever seen.  I was all for it doing its thing and me doing mine till it charged me.  I screamed like a little girl and ran in the house.  I swear the bugs are one thing I very much dislike about summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment