Thursday, July 7, 2011

You Mean Lunch is Important?

I feel like I've been run over with a truck today!

I usually eat something every 2-3 hours to keep myself in check.  After much trial and error I realized if I don't eat then I revert back to the attitude of a tired two year old. It's not a pretty sight.



I was planning to eat lunch around one and was ready to heat up lunch around 12:45 when someone came into my office to tell me that they scheduled a client meeting for me...at 1.  Thank you so much!!! I grabbed a few carrot sticks and a rice cake and then got busy cleaning up my office.  I figured I would be able to eat after my meeting but I ended up swamped until it was time to go. Blah, just blah. Oh well, whatcha gonna do!!


The one good thing was that my client always brings in food.  Today she brought in mini cinnamon rolls and peaches. Usually being famished in a trigger to go for the sugar.  Not good!  I rarely eat refined sugars so a dose of sugar is worse than coffee for me.  As I was opening up the yummy iced goodness something snapped and I stopped mid grab.  Instead it was a peach and a smile for me.

I am home now with no energy to make dinner, no energy to go to the gym and all I want to do is sleep!! I am not going to beat myself up about it though.  I am going to make a sandwich, clean the kitchen, and get to sleep early tonight.  I'll just get a run in tomorrow morning before work.

One more day till the weekend, we can do this!!  Later taters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment