Friday, August 19, 2011

Fast Friday Post

I had a whole post done...Blogger freaked and now I have to go all over again.  I swear, sometimes I think it would just be easier to have my own URL.  Anywho...

Today was a rest day only because I had so much to do and not enough time.

After work I headed over to Run On and signed up for the running class that starts next week.  Hopefully this will get me motivated to get with the program and stop making excuses and start making progress.  The goal is to do a few 5ks once the weather gets cooler and I would really like to run them as opposed to walking them.

It is also tax free weekend and I was going to get some new socks.  I ended up with a new sports bra and a new pair of shorts and completely forgot the socks!!  Such is my memory on a Friday.

After some unexpected shopping, I went to finally get my hair cut. Yea, for not looking like a shaggy dog anymore.  It was hard to actually relax and enjoy.  I finally got to it...right about the time that it was time to go.  Again, such is my life on a Friday.

Once I got home I did a little car wash probably more to play with in the water but at least it was an excuse.

Now I am off to bed os I can get up EARLY and be at an event at 6:30 in the morning.  Spend all day outside and then come home and crash. I am going to be realistic and say that the gym will not be happening tomorrow.  But I will definitely be heading there on Sunday.

Oh, I am also going to join Krista in the Sugar Free Challenge.  I always feel better when I do sugar free.  I also think that is part of the reason that the weight is not coming off as fast as I would like it.  Sugar free  until I hit 155 too.  That will be about 20 pounds.  I can do this.  I might have to kill the next person who puts the Krispy Kremes outside my office but that is a small price to pay for my thighs!!

Now can someone tell me how to celebrate my birthday without sugar?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment