Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello Monday!

Yea, Monday...can you sense the sarcasm.

Apparently new glasses make all the difference in the world! Something in me snapped this weekend and I decided that I after 3 years it was time to get new glasses. I decided to mix it up and try something new.

Yea, I feel smart!!  Really, it was strange. And What is up with the halo effect in my office...This was the best picture I could get.  Every other picture made me look like my hair was a light bulb.  I swear I hate florescent lights and mustard walls.  

Something else I found in my office today...

Doesn't everyone keep a bottle in their office?  When I got my job, I went almost a year without my beloved adding machine, thinking I could just do what I needed on my computer.  I was having major printing withdrawal (as a finance nerd, I love to hear the 10 key printing).  I finally broke down and went to ask if we had an extra one.  The owner couldn't find one but said the bottle was a consolation prize. Heck yea!!  It stays in my office for the worst day which thank goodness hasn't happened yet.  And I ended up bringing my personal 10 key in...yes I am THAT person.  

After work, I did the usual gym trip and actually came home and cooked dinner!  Will wonders never cease up in this house??

No comments:

Post a Comment