Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Fun

The workout tonight was just what I needed!! It felt so good to do a full body beating.  I admit this is the first time in probably 3 weeks that I was really into it.  The cute trainer being there didn't hurt either!! ;)

The server crashed out at work today.  It should be back up...in 2-3 days.  There are documents on the server that I need to do my everyday job.  There are documents that I spent over a month creating to help me do my analysis.  I am praying that the backups are valid and I get my documents back.  If not, I am going to be an unhappy camper.  Needless to say, from now on, my important documents are going to be on a zip drive. I am also going to have one for all the records that I keep on the server usually.

How in the world did I get sucked into watching this crappy Most Eligible show on Bravo??  I so hope that these people are what everyone thinks of Dallas.  I really need to turn this crap off and get on to what real people in Dallas do...get ready for work and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment