Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nap Time Please

I am dragging butt today!!

I was all set to get to asleep at 10.  Bed and a book called my name at 9:30 and who am I to deny? The plan was one chapter, lights out at 10.  It ended up being one book, lights out at 1am.  This is why I don't read during the week.

This lack of sleep was only made worse by the fact that about 12:45, something put the psycho kitty into full on hunting mode.


And whatever it was was on my bed or the wall by my head.  Two things here...the thought of something crawling on me when I went to sleep is enough to keep me up.  And when Ms. Thing goes on safari, nothing is safe.  She will jump on your head to get where she needs to be...if you are in between her and her prey, you are going down. I had to push my pillows away from the headboard so she could pace back and forth.

Can we also just add to this long night and say my medicine decicided to also make me feel like I was on fire last night?  PERFECT.

Here I am at work, on 4 hours of sleep.  I want to go to Zumba tonight but I don't know if I can hold till 6:30.  It might be a zzzzz's class instead if you get my drift.


No comments:

Post a Comment