Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Two more left...I can do this

First, before anything, let me get something off of my chest and behind me.  Last Night. Oh boy!!

Sometimes I wonder about people. Sometimes I wonder about myself.  Last night I met up with someone in my profession who I has met at an event that is outside of my profession.  We met up after work for drinks and to talk.  Now, it should be said, this person is considerably older.  I was looking forward to discussing our mutual hobby as well as work and learning how this person does their job.  It turned into this person coming on to me.  This isn't the first time and I came home feeling awful and wondering if it is me, if it is normal, if I'll ever meet people who truly want to help or if I am going to have to make my own way with no help. It was not a good night. I can't let it get me down but honestly, it does make me feel like I can't trust anyone I meet and everyone has an ulterior motive.  It sucks. I don't like it. I go on.

Ok, now the bad stuff is out and I am releasing it.

Other than that, this week has been busy, long, and rewarding.  Tomorrow is a LONG day and I should be getting my stuff together but I am just sitting here still tired after my workout.  I love the tired.  Now I need to get up, iron my pants and put tomorrow's dinner in the crockpot.  Maybe I will do that dinner for Friday.  Yep, Friday.  It's Wednesday and the meal plan is out the window again.  Such is life!!

Has anyone else ever experienced a situation like I did?  How did you handle it?  I still get uncomfortable and think I handle it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment