Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yep, still got shins

For the first time in 3 months it was nice enough to take the run outside.  Let me tell you, while it was wonderful and I loved it, my shins let me know they were there.  OUCH!!! It was well worth it though.

I can tell you that I need to do a little research on food before I do another run at 8pm.  I ate a Cliff Bar and a banana and I was tasting the banana the whole run.  I just don't get how to eat dinner AND workout if I do it past 6pm.  It might be time to let the bookworm out and start reading some of the books I see everyone writing about.

This is going to be a strange post...I completely had a brain fart and now I have no idea what I wanted to write.  Time for chocolate milk and a little Hoarders before bed!!

1 comment:

  1. i can;t run right after a meal either. I either have a snack of some carbs (toast or cereal) which is fine for me on a run, and then eat! I hope you find some good running books!

    ReplyDelete